I am Joel Cline, owner of Pool Defenders. We have been leading the industry in 3D Digital Pool Design in Greater Nashville, TN, and North Georgia for the past 15 years. Creating a backyard vacation space has become a priority for families. The real challenge is envisioning the total project. How will the pool elements come together to create your dream backyard? Who should you get to build the project? How do you start the process? Pool Defenders will help with all these concerns and streamline the process so you can enjoy your new pool project sooner!
Why Do I Need A 3D Digital Pool Design?
The demand for new swimming pools around the Nashville area could not be higher, therefore many reputable builders are booked out farther than ever before. Simply scheduling a consultation could take months, likely pushing the project completion out one to two years. Pool Defenders offers the solution! Start the process NOW with a 3D digital pool design. Once the design is completed, simply submit the construction plans to the builder(s) of your choice for a quick turn around proposal. A Pool Defenders Pool Design will likely have you swimming 3-6 months sooner!
Transforming a backyard can be a big investment. One of the biggest mistakes homeowners make is settling for a “rough sketch” of the pool project. That is risky. You want to be able to see how each design element (Pool, water and fire features, structures, outdoor kitchens, etc) will look in detail BEFORE you sign any contract. A 3D digital design will allow you to view the entire project from any angle and make design changes such as finish materials or colors by a click of a mouse. This eliminates costly change orders AFTER the project begins. Pool Defenders now gives you the ADVANTAGE.
Why Choose Pool Defenders for 3D Digital Pool Design?
- 15 years of Pool Design Experience
- Industry Leading design software training
- Over 20 years swimming pool industry experience (all fields)
- APSP CSP Certified. NSPF Certified Pool Inspector
- Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Pool Design Process
- First, an experienced pool designer will schedule a meeting with you in your backyard. Then, he will ask questions in order to thoroughly understand what you want and expect from the project and make notes to ensure the design hits all the points on your wish list.
- Next, the designer will take measurements of the house, backyard, and surroundings. (The plot plan is requested for accurate property line measurements and setbacks)
- He will then use the pool design software to create a “to scale” concept of the project, including a “lifelike” rendering of your house, pool, and even landscape.
- Finally, the designer will schedule a second meeting to show the design live in 3D. Some material changes can be made live to show options and color contrasts. Once the design meets your satisfaction, the design plans will be sent to you digitally. Pool Defenders can even recommend top notch Nashville pool builders.
How Does a Pool Design give Realtors the ADVANTAGE?
A Pool Defenders 3D Digital pool design will help Nashville Realtors sell their client’s home faster and for more money! Everyone wants a pool these days, so why not include a digital pool design with the showing of the house. Simply load the Pool Defenders pool design video on to any monitor or tablet to help the buyer visualize how the backyard can be transformed. It will be a showing like they have never seen before. Imagine the added value to the sale of the home by including the construction plans with the purchase, thus expediting the construction process by 3-6 months. It’s that EASY!
Call Pool Defenders today for a FREE design consultation! 615-336-8401